When I started my consultancy firm in the year 2008, initially as a free-lancer to help new business start-ups and then, developed it into a recruiting and corporate training agency – I started with ‘three’ noble objectives on my mind –
1. To Help small entrepreneurs (SMEs) and individual profit centers ( new business initiatives/ divisions) of large corporate in getting started as soon as possible,
2. To Recruit the best and suitable manpower in Sales & Marketing for the start-ups as well as other large corporate clients and finally
3. To Train my clients’ new recruits or already employed manpower so that they excel ; particularly in Sales achievement, leadership ability and behavioral skills.
A business is only as small as you think it to be and therefore no matter how small your business is, it is important you should be treating it like it’s a big business from the day one. One can start small but cannot remain small ; growth is directly related to the entrepreneur’s own determination as to how big he wants to grow his business. Small businesses, at some point, need to hire professional managers to accelerate their business growth. If you do not hire the right manpower at the right time, businesses remain small just like any mom-and-pop size business do, losing it focus and interest to grow big over a period of time.
A consultant’s job is to consult. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s that simple. There’s no magic formula or secret that makes one consultant more successful than another one. But what separates a good consultant from a bad consultant is his passion and drive for excellence. And -oh yes- a good consultant should be knowledgeable about the subject he or she is consulting in. That does make a difference. The benefits of hiring New Business Start-up consultants are :
– You don’t have to worry about paying someone a full-time salary as you pay to an employee. In addition, if you work with a ‘Industry’ knowledgeable consultant, you will feel as though he is a partner and not a disposable component of your business.
– A good consultant will often contemplate joining your company as a business consultant on more projects, if he truly believes in your business instinct (or he personally likes you enough).
Brief on Start Up services provided by me through my consulting firm :
– Due Diligence of New Market Opportunity – (Inclusive of Brown Paper Exercise)
– Start Up process Mapping – GAP Analysis & study
– Developing As-Is and To-Be Business Process Designs
– Drafting Standard Operating Procedures
– Process Improvements / Recommendations
– Preparation of Implementation Plans
– Implementations – subject to mutually agreed ‘availability’ of time and resources
Call me today – if you are starting a new business or you want to grow your existing business and you require expert consulting skills in Marketing strategy – Effective Sales-force management, Business expansion, Channel strategy, Innovation and Company Growth.