Raman Ramamurthy is a Senior Recruiter, Business Strategist and Sales & Leadership Trainer. He is on the panel of few training companies to provide management/ executive training programs for their clients.
Raman Ramamurthy has completed his MMS (MBA) degree from K J Somaiya College of Management Studies & Research, University of Mumbai and possesses extensive post-masters work experience in sales training, marketing strategy, new business startup activity, and successful entrepreneurship. He has close to 25 years of work experience in Sales & Marketing in Niche segments in India & Middle East.
Areas of Training expertise:
– Leadership development
– Sales Training & Sales Management
– Time & Stress Management
– Coaching and Mentoring New employees
– Managerial Effectiveness
– Goal setting – Long-term & Short-term
– Almost 25 years of experience in the field of Sales & Marketing In India & Middle East/ Africa and Change Management (of which Training is an integral part) enables Raman Ramamurthy to always approach Training and Development with awareness of the best practices in the today’s global marketplace.
– Has completed his MBA degree from K J Somaiya College of Management Studies & Research (1985-87 batch), ranked among the top 10 business schools in the country. Had pursued higher studies in Management at the Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, United States of America.
– Raman Ramamurthy is a natural trainer and motivator with good understanding of Human Psychology; this enables him to effectively bridge the gap between human psychology and business – the abstract and the concrete.
– Has extensively worked in the Middle East countries (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Bahrain and United Arab Emirates) besides South Africa. His exposure to International markets enables him to understand global expertise in Sales practices.
– Conducts lectures in Sales & Marketing at few Management Institutes.
You can contact him at +91 9819309564 / Email: email@example.com